Consultant Project: 6 – 12 months (with possibility for longer term relationship)**
Location: Remote working with monthly in person team meetings
At Yokeru, our mission is to enable effective care systems. This is because we want everyone to get care *when they need it*. Our customers are local authorities and monitoring centres. We identify individuals' unmet needs using fully automated AI calls. This technology helps care providers to support communities. There is a massive opportunity to meet this need, which you will play an integral part in.
The team at Yokeru is exceptional, and we work on a hard problem. Solving the problem will change how care is delivered globally--so it’s important we deliver on the vision. We work with intensity because the problem is hard from both a business (sales) and technology perspective.
- Maintain and scale the AI calling platform, including building further APIs
- Research, and scope out, a data ingestion product that analyses and interprets phone call data
- Analyzing existing operations, and identifying / managing product improvements
- If there is a great mutual fit, which we hope there is, in the medium term we’ll grow a team, with you. This will involve recruiting, managing and developing your team
- Identifying risks with our existing operations, and future plans, and forming contingency plans fast
- Keeping up-to-date with care industry trends and developments
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you encounter
- Help your teammates by sharing knowledge, mentoring, and participating in our on-call rotation
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Demonstrated experience of full stack development
- Demonstrated experience with Java Script / Node development environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience designing complex systems to be automatic, safe, efficient, and effective
- Excellent coding skills with a high bar for quality and scalability
- A learning mindset, regardless of level or experience
- An empathetic, humble, and customer-focused demeanor
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Strong organizational and task management skills
Although we’re a young company, we’re building a team that thinks long-term. Founded by two brothers, Monty and Hector, we are fully remote, and work mostly asynchronously. We’re registered in the UK, but we don’t mind where you’re based and we have plans to set-up our European office in Amsterdam next year.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit for you? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Please send a cover letter that describes why you're the right person for the job.
- Please send your CV.
After we've recieved your application, if you we feel you are the right fit we'll set-up a video interview. In this first interview we'll ask you to present a short presentation (that you'll prepare in advance). Following that, there may be a further interview before we make you an offer.