// ABOUT THE COMPANY
YourWatches.com is an online watch retailer that offers online shoppers the opportunity to shop from a vast selection of available watches from more than 80 established brands – from affordable fashion and designer watches to high-end complicated swiss watches at the current market price.
// THE JOURNEY
We have already served thousands of satisfied customers since our launch in 2020 and have grown to become one of the leading eCommerce destinations for watches in Scandinavia and serving customers throughout Europe.
We are riding high on our success and aiming to become the leading one-stop destination for online watch shopping in Europe.
We already have offices in Copenhagen, Rome, Frankfurt and other cities in the coming future.
To support our European growth, we wish to establish and centralize our operations in Warsaw, which covers IT, Finance, HR, Marketing and more.
// YOUR ROLE
We have tons of interesting projects in the pipeline and your expertise and creativity will be utilised a lot!
We are looking for developers who are great at scoping a feature from scratch, asking the right questions, and delivering great experience for both our users and fellow developers.
• Creating and extending the functionality of our online e-commerce solutions (online stores, content, payment methods, search service) for the entire group.
• Designing, writing, modifying, integrating and testing the code.
• Create a personalized theme from scratch with the design team.
• Code review and handling of merge requests from other developers.
• Support for other developers to provide real solutions to problems.
• Adaptation of modules and plugins to business requirements based on the basic structure.
• Writing and reading RESTful / GraphQL APIs to retrieve data and services to support purchases.
• Modularize and disassemble a sophisticated system for long-term maintenance and continuous flexibility.
• Working closely with project managers to ensure progress reporting and change management.
//Experience and skills:
Junior applicants are also welcome to apply for this job.
Practical experience in creating customer-facing websites in PHP.
Practical experience in Magento 2 or any modern e-commerce platform will be an advantage.
Well-established knowledge of MVC and the ability to create high-quality object-oriented code with an IoC container
Send results to VCS (e.g. Git and Git Flow)
Experience in designing practical schemas and efficient SQL queries
Willingness to learn and the ability to work independently
Experience in the process of building an MVP product from concept.
Min. 5 years of experience in creating various internet applications.
Completed technical college or bachelor's degree in computer science, web design or related is required.