Looking for a Manual QA to join a growing digital product agency specializing in mobile applications for USA market with HQ in Boston.
⚡️ Required Skills:
● 2+ years industry experience in QA or Software Engineering.
● Strong understanding of testing processes, methodologies and standards.
● Experience in testing Web and Mobile Applications.
● Experience with cross-browser, cross-device testing.
● Experience in software release procedures and defect tracking, test planning and execution.
● Experience with SQL (MongoDB, Postgres, MySQL).
● Experience with Postman and Swagger.
● Good command of English.
☘️ Project Description:
● Remote work for long-term project for US-based company.
● You will be a part of a very strong engineering team based in Ukraine and USA.
● You will continue to improve existing QA Manual knowledge.
● You will be working with the PM to define acceptance criteria for each task, improve task documentation (static testing).
✏️ Here are more details:
● The probation period is 2 months.
● Your working hours may be from 10 am till 7 pm, but actually we have flexible working hours.
● 15 days off + 10 National holidays.
✅ Your benefits will be:
● Interesting long-term projects.
● Creative, reliable and clever team that you can learn a lot from.
● Full transparency approach to everything.
● Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience.
● Annual bonuses for great performance.
● Mentorship program.
● Hardware upon business needs.
● Unlimited access to the courses on the pluralsight.com, assistance in obtaining certifications.
● Library of books.