This is a service delivery role that is client-facing, requiring both technical and communication skills.
You will be responsible for working to gather and understand the client’s unique business requirements and to develop and build customized solutions to meet their technical needs.
For that, you will be creating and maintaining awesome web pages on Adobe Experience Manager CMS Platform.
You will be part of a great team of developers that seeks to make an impact on our clients’ business through what we do best: create creative, professional, and dynamic websites.
In your day-to-day, you will be working with teams from all over the world, using agile methodologies and promoting the implementation of best practices at a technological level.
– Design customized solutions for web development.
– Validate and debug implementation and follow through on issues until resolved.
– Interact frequently with clients
– Communicate confidently and actively with customers throughout the project life cycle.
– Manage customer expectations appropriately and keep projects on schedule and within the scope.
What is needed for success
– 3+ years’ experience AEM development
– Language proficiency – English: Business Level.
– Must be proactive, responsive, professional, and dedicated to customer success.
– Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solution-oriented attitude.
– Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a great teammate, and manage change effectively.
Some of our perks
– Flexible work hours
– Work from home availability
– Online training and workshops
– International certifications
– Possibility of being a speaker in internal tech & business talks
– Office amenities
– Social events and team building
How to apply:
We are a Customer Experience Agency, that creates and implement Digital Customer Experiences through technology. We are specialized in Adobe Technologies; we support and asses’ multinational companies to successfully deliver stunning digital customer experiences by boosting the technology potential.
We are a young, dynamic, and fun company, where hard work and professional challenges are mixed with the enthusiasm and joy of collaborative work. Being part of a horizontal and flexible organization allows our team to develop all their professional potential while having a healthy work/life balance.