You will be part of a great team of developers that seeks to make an impact on our clients’ business through what we do best: create creative, professional, and dynamic websites.
This is a service delivery role that is client-facing, requiring both technical and communication skills.
In your day-to-day, you will be working with teams from all over the world, using agile methodologies and promoting the implementation of best practices at a technological level.
– Design customized solutions for web development.
– Validate and debug implementation and follow through on issues until resolved.
– Interact frequently with clients
– Communicate confidently and actively with customers throughout the project life cycle.
– Manage customer expectations appropriately and keep projects on schedule and within the scope.
What is needed for success
– Language proficiency – English: Business Level.
– Must be proactive, responsive, professional, and dedicated to customer success.
– Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solution-oriented attitude.
– Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a great teammate, and manage change effectively.
Some of our perks
– Flexible work hours
– Work from home availability
– Online training and workshops
– International certifications
– Possibility of being a speaker in internal tech & business talks
– Office amenities
– Social events and team building
How to apply:
email: [email protected]
We are a Customer Experience Agency, that creates and implement Digital Customer Experiences through technology. We are specialized in Adobe Technologies; we support and asses’ multinational companies to successfully deliver stunning digital customer experiences by boosting the technology potential.
We are a young, dynamic, and fun company, where hard work and professional challenges are mixed with the enthusiasm and joy of collaborative work. Being part of a horizontal and flexible organization allows our team to develop all their professional potential while having a healthy work/life balance.