We believe that all good things are wild and free so we operate 100% remote. 100% independently.
If that sounds good, we've taken on a bunch of new projects, and are looking for a passionate, uncompromising visual designer to join and grow our team.
You will be a strong voice. Involved in all aspects of the business. Working on multiple client projects from the West Coast, to London and the Middle East. You are passionate about design systems. Love digital tools and rapid prototyping. Understand the value of solving problems as much as you do about the power of execution.
There is no limit to your potential growth in this role. Starting with this initial brief:
- Help us participate in our Brand Sprint workshops with clients.
- Help us create brand identities, including logos, brand systems, marketing materials, decks, business cards, and other collateral materials that are detailed, unique and inspiring.
- Help us design user-centered interaction models, wireframes and screen mockups for websites and digital products for our clients.
- Help us source images (photos and video footage)
- Help us with social media production work for existing and new clients.
- Help us package and organize all brand delivery assets for our new clients.
- Help us create unique content for our Agency In The Wild's socials.
- Help us evolve our internal design processes and brand.
- Help us juggle multiple projects while staying on track with little supervision
- Help us effectively manage timelines and expectations by joining us on our sprint planning and staying on top of our project management systems.
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or similar
- 2-3 years of experience as a Visual Designer, or similar
- A complete portfolio of beautiful visual design examples – we want to see results!
- Advanced proficiency in visual design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite's InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, as well as Figma, and Miro
- A solid foundation in typography, layout and design
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with transitions, animation, motion design and dynamic interaction
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills, along with presentation and negotiation skills
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Extensive experience in determining visual design preferences and meeting deadlines
- Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends
- Excellent communication, and project management skills
You can read more about our brand thinking philosophy here: https://medium.com/agency-in-the-wild-mag/what-is-brand-thinking-3111543cfc61
We are also a Miro partner agency: https://miro.com/miroverse/profile/agency-in-the-wild
Our Brand Sprint process is core to what we do and is as much a product as our client work.
Every time we run it with our clients, we share it with the design community, a vital part of our constant evolution as an agency.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Job Application Form.
- Short Interview.
- Full Interview.
- Evaluation and Decision on Hire.
Please indicate in your cover letter that you are applying from Make it in Ukraine.