We are looking for a talented fully remote Senior DevOps engineer to help us deliver world-class products reliable. You'll be playing a core role in our infrastructure team and you’ll own a large part of the deployment process.
Why Work With Us:
This is a long-term (years, our hope is forever) full-time contract role. We care about job security for our team and we’re looking for people who can grow with our products for years to come.
What You’ll Do:
- Turn infrastructure into a self-serve model so that DevOps don't have to be manually spinning up Amazon services for engineers.
- Ensure that the services launched in the cloud are secure/highly available.
- Define a reliable system architecture which ensures redundancy.
- Build the network infrastructure.
- Partner with the engineering team to ensure we can continue to deliver our product with high velocity while ensuring infrastructure consistency as well as scale.
- Be on-call for ensuring we have high SLA for uptime.
What You Should Know:
- AWS (at least 3+ years of experience)
- Infrastructure as Code using Terraform or similar framework.
- Build and support CI tools like Jenkins.
- Experience with New Relic or similar application monitor tool.
- Experience with EFK (ElasticSearch / Fluentd / Kibana) stack or Cloud watch.
- Monitoring and alerting using Nagios / Zabbix or anything similar.
- Shell scripting or similar scripting technology using Perl/Python or Groovy.