If you want to get into the startup space or grow your recruiting chops, Ask Pareto is the place for you… you’ll enjoy the flexibility of remote work, paired with the ability to work alongside dozens of the most innovative startups in North America.
About Ask Pareto
We’ve helped the most exciting tech companies and venture-backed startups scale their hiring, on-demand. We utilize the top sourcers to help add additional bandwidth to their existing talent teams to use as little or as much help as needed. This provides great flexibility for our Clients and our Freelancers.
Why this role exists
Similar to Boba Fett, the Recruiting Sourcer searches the talent galaxy for people who could potentially be good candidates for our Client’s open roles. Though our Sourcers aren’t genetic clones of Jango Fett, they do share his knack for research and investigation.
2+ years sourcing experience
Experience using tools like Slack, Google Workspace, Linkedin
Strong technical aptitude
A deep passion for problem-solving through research
GSD (Get Stuff Done) attitude
Your superpowers are...
Strong research ability
Advanced Boolean search experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Google Sheets and Excel whiz
Basic understanding of the various roles hired for at technology companies and startups
You should apply if...
- You are highly reliable with a GSD mindset despite external circumstances.
- You say what you mean and do what you say.
- You are consistent and take ownership in situations, large or small.
- You are detail-oriented and hyper-organized.
- You are Proactive, see potential problems before they happen, and aren’t afraid to speak up/challenge the status quo.
- You thrive in a remote work environment. Fully remote work is not for everyone; it requires the ability to quickly pick up online tools, get familiar with our tech stack (G-Drive, Slack, Notion, Airtable, and a variety of modern ATS’), and the ability to communicate (and often over-communicate) well in writing.
- You love learning new things. Whether you learn best through reading, listening, doing, or exploring, you’re perpetually curious about the world and work around you and always trying to level up your personal and professional life through self-directed learning.
In the first 90-days on the job:
- You will research on LinkedIn, Angel.co + other tech platforms to find qualified, passive candidates for outbound sourcing according to role specifications.
- You will work directly with the Recruiter to compile a list of qualified candidates for the specific role
- You will learn the ‘Pareto’ way and become a whiz at our processes
- Out of the box thinker
- Persistent without being annoying
- Over communicator
- Flexible and available during business hours
- Always on the lookout for ways to improve, scale, grow personally and within Avra
- Responsive - listen carefully, respond quickly (within reason), be open to new ideas, plan, follow up, and look for solutions