## Job Description
awarenow is looking for a can-do, accountable, tech-savvy individual to join our team as our implementation manager, catering for our clients in the Americas and Canada. The implementation manager functions as the face of our company as we gear towards providing our customers with greater solutions that solve their business challenges based on our industry expertise.
- Master awarenow's product and features to build high-value implementations for our customers during the onboarding phase.
- Use your technical skills in web applications (e.g. json, xml, etc) and web services API’s (e.g. SOAP, REST, etc.) to design our product’s integration with client’s software, including flows, data points, frequency, etc.
- Coordinate project timelines, tasks, and development efforts with both the internal engineering team and customer teams to manage implementation projects and ensure we keep customers on plan and on schedule
- Apply technical abilities, customer facing skills and organizational abilities to determine the design, configuration and perfection of product solutions in all customer environments from the implementation phase till go live.
- Work with complex configuration platforms such as json and xml and test the configurations before they are released to the customer.
- Update and maintain internal documentation needed for future configurations and their sustainability over time.
- Oversee the release responsibility end to end, including version management.
- Work closely with the customers to configure awarenow’s solution in all customer environments so that it addresses real business needs in an efficient manner.
- Communicate directly with customers with regards to newly released configurations and provide them with test users and scenarios for them to review and approve configuration.
- Manage multiple tight-deadline projects simultaneously.
- Work with multiple internal departments to Product, and Tech Support.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a SaaS company as an implementation manager, integration consultant, solution architect, or similar role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at a native or near-native English level.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven start-up environment
- A natural excitement and enthusiasm for technology, and for learning and explaining technical issues to a variety of audiences.
- Past experience in information systems configuration, integrations and release process. Past experience dealing with customers remotely.
- Problem-solving skills, with a focus on finding solutions subject to customer constraints.
- Ability to collaborate across teams effectively.
- Follow up on outstanding issues and ensure timely resolution.
- Time management skills, well organized, and strong prioritization skills.
- Good knowledge of computer systems including computer programming experience.
## What we offer
- Work in a fast-growing team of talented professionals from all over the world.
- Opportunity to learn from the best experts (on-team & mentorship offers).
- Mental health and wellness benefits.
- We are a distributed team with an HQ in Los Angeles, CA. No relocation required.
## How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.
## About us
awarenow's mission is to help professional service providers grow and drive impact at scale.
We believe that equipping professional service providers with the best all-in-one operating platform will help them save time, money, and effort they invest otherwise in managing fragmented tools. Our product supports consultants, coaches, and therapists, solo teams, and corporations around the world to help scale their business and tackle the world's problems better together.