This person will be the first in the company to start fixiing stuff. He will have the possibility to create his own team.
What you will do
● We are looking for a senior engineer here who can act as the owner of the service + potentially hiring out their own team in the future
● Improve our earnings tracking service which requires designing a robust system to periodically sync with external APIs
● Work with the mobile team to make sure the earnings service is working well in the mobile app + client event tracking
● Talk to some users to get feedback on their experience with the feature
● Experience in our stack, and 5+ years experience as a developer
● Sizeable experience on data-heavy applications (analytics engineers, data engineers)
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Experience in taking product requirements and building scalable, reliable solutions for it
● Ability to identify and fix problems
● You must be a quick learner and enjoy solving hard problems
● You’ll know how to prioritise in order to deliver on time, as speed of execution is key, while never compromising on quality
● Tech equipment
● Extra medical budget
● Strong technical culture
● Competitive salary
● Remote working
We’re about putting you back in the driver’s seat when it comes to your gig work, whether you drive rideshare, deliver food, or multi app. We’re a small but passionate team wanting to help build a better gig economy by focusing on the most important part of the gig economy — you.
Our mission is to build a better gig economy by giving gig workers the tools they need to support their business, helping them earn more and stress less.
We’re a VC funded startup based in the Bay Area. We started in San Francisco, but our team is remote-first and growing (13 people). Come join our small but passionate team as we build out an exciting product and make a meaningful difference!
Our back-end stack: NodeJS, Typescript, Postgres, Firestore.