We are looking tools specialist who can setup marketing campaigns across various tools and channels (Facebook / Email tools / Zapier / Google / Linkedin) to help us implement, optimize and report on digital marketing campaigns.
Long term, 16-24hrs per week position.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in paid advertising in the B2B space. Experience with B2B SaaS is a plus
- Use Facebook / Google / Email marketing / Linkedin marketing to expand, evolve, and optimize campaigns (for the actual copywriting we'll like hire a separate person)
- Your have decent copyright skills, so you can write an ad or improve a landing page yourself
- You are not affraid of using (or learning to use) tools like zapier to build funnels
- Come up with experiment ideas and set them up.
- You are very data driven and know how to use data to measure campaign effectiveness.
- Test ads to determine the highest performing creative, markets, and ad copy
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to exceed KPIs and hit deadlines
- Analyze data to maintain and forecast monthly budget and ROI figures, and to provide key insights and recommendations on campaign performance
- Stay current with best practices, strategies and industry standards related to online marketing
- Knowledge of trends on onine marketing channels and technologies, including email marketing, paid search (Google AdWords and Bing Ads), retargeting and paid social media advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- You have at least some experience working directly with clients
- Ability to very quickly understand/learn online tools without any help (i.e. online marketing tools, CRM's and other B2B SaaS tools)
- Ability to communicate professionally, clearly and to the point with us and our clients
- Precision and attention to details