We run validators on cutting edge Proof of Stake networks such as Cosmos, Solana, Celo, Polkadot and Oasis. We are seeking a Blockchain Engineer with proficiency in Rust. The engineer will build inter-chain communications systems to serve infrastructural needs of application level developers
This position is a unique opportunity to work with an experienced team on cutting-edge blockchain networks and financial services around cryptocurrency.
Here is what we are looking for:
● Has considerable Rust experience - especially in the context of blockchain protocols.
● Prior experience with Solidity is an added plus.
● Has good written and oral communication skills.
● Enjoys interacting with product stakeholders and translating their needs into technological solutions.
● Build interchain communication systems that allow networks to interoperate with each other seamlessly.
● Interact frequently with application developers and product stakeholders to best understand their needs.
● Design and develop software systems on top of blockchain protocols - to best serve the infrastructural needs of the above.
● Work with DevOps engineers at Chorus One to deploy, monitor, secure and maintain these systems.
● Autonomy, a friendly and supportive work environment and the opportunity for rapid growth.
● Competitive salary + equity.
● All-expense paid quarterly team retreats at exotic destinations (Coronavirus permitting). Past retreats took place in Egypt, Serbia, Kenya, USA and South Korea.
● Remote work
● Gather experience and build your network in the vibrant crypto ecosystem.
● Learn about state-of-the-art protocols that lay the foundation for an open, transparent, and programmable financial system.
● Time Zone - (Berlin +/- 6 hours)
How to apply: