- Developing IoT edge software solutions for our IoT initiatives.
- Designing and developing IoT edge software modules that interact with sensors, and wireless transmission devices.
- Designing and developing security components required to communicate device to device & device to cloud.
- Designing edge architecture for IoT platforms and applications and selecting edge hardware, appropriate RF protocols
- Developing and testing edge software to collect data from industrial products, process and transmit to the cloud
- Rigorous revision controls for documentation of all software and potential hardware specifications
- Understanding data analytic needs as they will execute within hardware/embedded software design parameters
- Performing hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Building small features independently and large ones collaboratively
- Contributing to the building, customizing, and streamlining of our custom Linux based operating system
- Contributing to maintaining high communication uptime for each device
- Focusing on the highest value add work each and every sprint
- Being capable of self-guided work in a complex and multilayered architecture once given clear direction
- Minimum 2 years of active development experience C/C++
- Experience in one of 3 stacks is a must: Z-Wave (most preferred one), Zigbee, Bluetooth Low energy
- Strong command of English
- Experience in GO is a huge plus
- Experience in Embedded Linux is a huge plus
- Flexible working hours
- Technological freedom
- Remote work is possible
- Opportunity to work on breakthrough, international projects
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development
- Option to participate in multiple learning initiatives, meetups, and internal projects
- Learning and development budget
- Referral bonus program
We simplify making our homes smart by creating an IoT infrastructure that enables products to work seamlessly together and build services on top.
This is a great job for a person with a passion for trying out new tools, sharing your ideas with the team, and putting in the effort to bring those ideas to life while maintaining a constant drive for excellence. We work according to the Scrum methodology, so you will be attending daily stand-ups and working in sprints to ensure that the work is done on time and at the highest quality possible.