Checkly is 100% committed to open source. That's why we are looking for an experienced developer to drive our open source initiatives:
- The open source Headless Recorder with ~10k ⭐️
- The open source Headles Browser knowledge base https://theheadless.dev
- All our integrations with the Puppeteer and Playwright eco systems.
- Our integrations with Terraform and Prometheus
- Any future initiatives!
You will be the “spider in the web” for Checkly, our customers and the external open source developers we work with on a daily basis.
This job is mostly a coding job, but has a crucial advocacy & community component.
- Make sure our projects are relevant and useful to the community.
- Evangelize and educate the community: GitHub, Twitter, blogs, talks, video etc.
- Evolve and expand our existing projects.
- Ship awesome features.
- Kill terrible bugs!
- You have experience as a maintainer or key contributor on a public GitHub-hosted open source project.
- You are hands on in shipping product: you can push a feature from start to end.
- You know how to communicate with coworkers, contributors and customers in English.
- You love making software for other developers.
- Hands-on experience with headless browser frameworks like Puppeteer and Playwright.
- Experience with building SaaS tools for developers.
- Experience working remotely in a distributed team.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work hours.
- Work with the latest technologies.
- Contribute to open source.
- Modern laptop and equipment provided.
This is a great opportunity to join an early stage company, influence the product road map and help us do what we love most: building the best active monitoring service for modern developers.
$70,000 — $100,000