Chenope (www.chenope.com) seeks a high caliber software architect to join our CTO working on our core technology components. Chenope is developing software to detect anomalies in large scale heterogeneous data. Examples include video-text sensor fusion, detecting disinformation campaigns, and identifying political trends. Earlier versions of our technology have been used successfully in the legal, compliance, HR, and investigation markets, having generated meaningful revenue in each.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience designing and implementing systems that analyze large scale heterogeneous data
• A computer science, mathematics, computer engineering or other related degree; a very strong computer science and math background is required, however obtained
• Demonstrated track record of doing meaningfully original technical work
• Ability to thrive in an environment in which things can change rapidly
• Ability to pass a difficult, algorithm-oriented technical interview
• Excellent English and Ukrainian language skills.
Chenope is a small but multinational startup headquartered in the USA. We are 100% employee-owned, and financially stable. We are a true R&D house that differentiates ourselves on the basis of having superior IP that addresses high value real world problems. Chenope’s founders have previously had a successful startup, and have a long track record of producing real innovation including numerous well-cited patents.