We are looking for a Director of Marketing to lead initiatives and strategies that drive awareness, adoption and usage of its selection of products for crypto compliance.
We are seeking a strategic leader to build and scale our product marketing team as we enter a period of explosive growth. The Director of Marketing will be responsible for driving competitive differentiation, establishing market leadership, and increasing win rates for all our products.
The Director of Marketing and his team will work collaboratively with leaders from Product, Engineering, Customer Success, and Sales to launch new offerings, grow market share in key segments, develop an integrated consumer outreach model to meet KPIs around users and usage. This role will help develop strategies and execution around promotional opportunities, on-platform adoption strategies, influencer relationships building and outreach, and our position as an industry leader.
The person in this role must have an analytical, data-driven mindset and thrive in a high- velocity environment. You will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of our products and target audiences, then using that knowledge to drive optimal results. You will be a champion of this thinking across the marketing and broader organization!
Specifically, the role will:
• Conceive and execute marketing campaigns that drive awareness of the company in the fintech spaces.
• Know and be ready to share the results and key metrics with the team and across the organization on a regular basis.
• Develop custom messaging for the features and benefits of our products for use cases, industry segments, and buyer personas the sales team is targeting
• Maximize the impact of new product releases by coordinating the launch activities of the product management, corporate marketing, and demand generation teams
• Collect qualitative and quantitative insights in order to develop an agile strategy, roadmap and that delivers on KPIs of user acquisition.
• Work closely with product, product marketing and PR to ensure a consistent and effective strategy across channels.
• Lead PR to the crypto community including news, media, events, panel discussions and more
• Help develop strategy around influencers outreach and social communications
• Development of competitive battle cards and win themes against key vendors
• Have extensive experience in marketing, product marketing and outreach to users of digital offerings. Ideally, marketer has worked across several of the disciplines of marketing: communicating offerings, channel development, digital advertising, etc. with a proven track record of growing awareness, increasing engagement and driving growth product marketing or a product management role at a SaaS company.
• Have launched innovative, content-rich campaigns, across website, social, email and event channels
• In-depth knowledge of blockchain and crypto industries
• Strong understanding of marketing technologies, process, and best practices.
• Act as a self-motivated driver and leader, who can work autonomously
• Have 6+ years of digital marketing experience in a fast-paced, early-stage
• Bachelor’s degree (Required)
• Experience managing agencies and/or a team of marketers
• Strong messaging and storytelling skills with the ability to translate technical
concepts to a wide audience using real world examples, visuals, and analogies
• Ability to create documents and presentation materials for sales and other internal teams
• Be comfortable and confident rolling up your sleeves and doing the work yourself. We’re a lean team and we all pitch in to make sure everything we release into the world is excellent and inspiring
• Have a deep desire to learn about our brand and offerings, so you can understand and communicate through our marketing the importance and leadership of our company and related offerings
NICE TO HAVES:
• Prior experience in identity management, cybersecurity, or data privacy industries
• Entrepreneurial mindset with a proven track record of personal success