We're looking for a talented animation and motion graphics designer to work with our product and engineering team on creating world class design and animation for our product. You'll be responsible for building the brand of our company through your design work.
What you will do:
- Create and animate, among other things, our 2D mascot
- Collaborate across functions (Product, Design, Marketing) to build in-app assets and bring the Clipboard Health bunny to life
- Help build our brand and bring joy to the many healthcare professionals that use our product to find work they love
What we are looking for:
- Passionate about bringing illustrations and designs to life
- Driven to deliver top-quality work within tight deadlines for interactive app-based animation
- Creativity in concept development, animation, storyboarding and problem solving
- Mastery in quick sketches, translating written ideas/concepts to something visual
- Excellent at creating entertaining, dramatic frame by frame 2D animations
- Good communication skill, self-motivated, and proactive
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong good work ethic, organization skills, and willingness to adapt and learn
- Attention to detail
Nice to haves:
3D experience, motion graphics, After Effects, Illustrator.
Please send us your Portfolio link
Clipboard Health uses technology to help nursing facilities (SNFs, senior care, hospitals) get the right nurse at the right place at the right time (CNAs, LVNs, RNs, NPs, etc). There is a well-known shortage of nurses nationwide, meanwhile many new nursing graduates are still unable to find a job 18 months after graduation. Clipboard health aims to solve this problem for the 4 million nurses who comprise one of top three most common jobs in the country. With a presence in multiple locations around the country, Clipboard Health is an alumnus of the incubator Y Combinator.