We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager who has experience managing a team of software engineers and work effectively with product owners, familiar with agile methodologies, can communicate effectively in English, knows how to prioritize, set expectation for the business, able to operate in a dynamic environment, knows how to hire best engineering talent, retain great engineering talent and make sure that the team is producing great results while keeping the morale high.
- Maintain the health and morale of the team
- Run the standup and sprint plan and work with the product team to make sure the tasks are assigned properly between people in engineering
- Have regular 1:1s with the team and make sure there is a good and honest communication channel with people about great feedback and areas of improvement
- Review the code along with senior engineers and make sure the team is producing good quality results
- Mentor junior engineers to grow their scope
- Hire best engineers by having best hiring practices
- Over 7 years experience of experience
- Effective english communication
- Experienced with Agile Methodologies
- Managed an engineering team before
- Can collaborate well with PMs and other Engineers and is a team player
- Knows how to handle conflict and grow engineers
- Hired world class engineers before
You’ll be working directly with a world class team, with people from companies like Uber, Microsoft, SumUp, Revolut, Loft and Careem.
An early-stage proptech startup with a mission to redefine the homeownership process. The company’s platform matches the user with the best suitable mortgage in less than 30 seconds and issues an approval 3x faster than the traditional process providing transparency and convenience for one of the largest consumer transactions.