- TypeFull-time candidate
- Salary$35k – $100k (Depending on candidate)
About the role
Firstbase.io is looking for our first, full-time Software Engineer to join our fully-remote, international team.
Our first full-time software engineer should be able to wear many hats and look forward to making influential decisions that affect both our product and the company's direction as a whole. You should obsess over delivering the best customer experience to a global market that ensure simplicity and clarity.
Current back-end tech stack:
- Docker (Compose and Swarm)
- GitLab CI
- AWS S3
- AWS EC2
Current front-end tech stack:
- Vue (and Vue-Router)
- 3rd party libs for GTM/Stripe/etc.
You should have success and experience in the following areas:
- Making product decisions based on customer feedback.
- Scaling software.
- Hiring contractors for projects (when necessary)
- Managing and leading the end-to-end development process.
What we are looking for in our first software engineer:
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Ability to work within the unknown while staying productive.
- Customer-focused. Customer-centric. Customer-obsessed :)
About the company
Firstbase.io is a VC-backed tech start-up dedicated to promoting business in the worldwide economy by helping startups and businesses incorporate in the US. We have served entreprenuers from a 100 different countries across a wide spectrum of industries, and we are looking for our first full-time software engineer to scale our product.