Content & Communications Specialist
- TypeFull-time candidate
About the role
Do you love aviation, have a knack for creating captivating content, and know what makes journalists tick? We are expanding our Content & Communications team to continue to delight our 2 million+ daily users and 1 million+ social media followers with captivating aviation stories and videos. You will also help the most trusted media outlets around the world tell important aviation stories using Flightradar24’s unrivaled flight tracking data.
The position is open to applicants who can work from our Stockholm, Sweden office as well as to applicants who are interested in working remotely with occasional travel to Stockholm.
What you’ll do
- Ideate and create engaging written and visual content for both social media and own platforms
- Write effective UX and conversion copy for app and website
- Establish, develop and nurture relationships with aviation journalists and influencers
- Field media enquiries in a timely and helpful manner
- Respond to questions and engage in relevant discussions in social media and the Flightradar24 forum
Who you are
- A passionate Avgeek
- Proven excellent writing (English) skills - sentence structure, grammar, varied vocabulary, spelling, style - with samples available
- Video production/editing experience
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention
- Social media management experience - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Self-starter that is eager to find aviation stories that will be interesting to the Flightradar24 audience
Benefits of working at Flightradar24 include:
- Opportunity to impact a service with millions of end users from all around the world
- Flexible and social work environment with free beverages, fruit, and snacks
- Modern office in the heart of beautiful downtown Stockholm, Sweden
- Being part of a diverse team with 15+ nationalities and 5 continents represented
Please indicate in your cover letter that you are applying from Make it in Ukraine.
About the company
With over 2 million daily users, Flightradar24 is the world’s most popular flight tracking service. Our app regularly tops the App Store and Google Play charts and Wall Street Journal refers to Flightradar24 as the "Facebook of aviation". We also offer a wide range of commercial services and customers include many of the largest names in aviation.
We're constantly adding new services and improving existing products. To help us meet those challenges, we're looking for creative, collaborative and tech-savvy applicants to join us.