We’re a bootstrapped startup and with our technical founding team we’ve reached product-market fit using our industry-leading video capture and insights platform. We’re now looking to grow the team by adding a front-end developer to help completely rewrite our platform piece-by-piece to lay the foundation for adding powerful new features and scaling up globally.
We’re pushing the boundaries of video capture in the browser, and we’re experimenting with augmented reality video filters to help make panelists feel comfortable recording videos for us. We’re looking to develop unique visualizations and infographics of our data for clients, and new interfaces to tell stories using video. As a “full stack startup”, we’re also looking to create streamlined consumer-grade tools for our team to deliver real-time results to our clients.
If that sounds interesting to you, come and help us reinvent the market research industry and tell human stories from around the world!
● Work on a small, nimble team
● Collaborate with UX researchers, designers, and other engineers through sprints to implement features
● Write maintainable, test-driven front-end code
● Build web-based products for desktop and mobile
● Own features from concept to release
● Start early January
● Deep knowledge of latest HTML / CSS and best practices
● Experience implementing accessibility best practices
● Attention to detail
● An eye for aesthetics and “wow” factor
● Fully remote work
Helpful but not required experience:
● Strong React skills
● Test-driven development
● React Hooks
● Agile workflow
● Remote-first team
● Monthly remote work stipend
● Competitive compensation
● Long-term contract and full-time employment available
We are a remote-first market research company with a global team. We have people working in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Mexico City, Calgary, London, and hopefully more!