● Day to Day:
- Writing and reviewing code from the sprint backlog inline with front-end guild best practices o Assisting in driving squad sprint execution to ensure timelines are met without compromising on quality.
- Anticipates and communicates blockers or delays for their work (or ther squads) before they require escalation.
● Technical Duties:
- Consistently writes production-ready code that is easily testable, easily understood by other engineers, and accounts for edge cases and errors.
- Provides technical advice and weighs in on technical discussions / decisions that impact their team.
- Ensures their commitments are realistic, understands their priority and urgency, and delivers upon them accordingly
● Communication & Leadership Duties:
- Communicate within your team in an effective, clear, concise manner in both written and verbal form on technical and non-technical subjects.
- Helps their fellow team members overcome obstacles, resolve blockers, and complete work tasks.
- Mentors more junior teammates in an open, respectful, flexible, and empathetic manner.
🛠 MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
● Must have at least 3+ years commercial experience in Front-end web development or work at an equivalent level.
● Experienced with one or more of the following:
- React.js/Angular/similar frontend frameworks
- Front end unit testing frameworks
- CSS Preprocessors (ideally Sass)
🛠 PREFERRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years working with agile development methodologies
- 2+ years setting up and contributing to CI/CD mobile environments
- Solid computer science fundamentals in data structures and inter-app design patterns.
- Experience with AWS, specifically around S3 and Lambdas. Other AWS tooling experience would be an advantage.
- Skilled in implementing good UI and a clean UX
- Understands the importance of contributing to the CI/CD pipeline and automation
- Well versed in Agile development methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
🏆 Why it's great to work with us
- Friendly team members who really love what they do
- Exciting and challenging tasks
- Small team, easy communication, clear vision of what we're striving for
- Decent salary
- laptop/equipment budget
- Other benefits are discussable