We are looking for Frontend Engineer and UX Designer for this project, but if you are skilled in both directions - amazing!
The Mission 👩💻👨💻
● You will be part of a small but successful remote cybersecurity company building out a brand new project from scratch.
● The project is a security focused browser plugin and dashboard which will be marketed to millions of users in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry to keep them safe online.
● Contribute to the design, UX, and front end of a browser plugin and dashboard for users.
● Contribute to other design and front end initiatives at the company.
● You have a portfolio of design work.
● A perfect candidate will be able to work on both the design and UX components of a project, but also dive into the front end development too.
● You are a self starter with a desire to have a lot of freedom with your work. We're a startup, and love people that take initiative.
● You have strong communication skills across the board, with a passion for finding and sharing best practices and driving greater discipline across organizations.
Tools You will Use 🔨
Why It is Great To Work Here 😍
● We're making a difference and mission driven, keeping people safe online.
● We have tons of perks and value complete freedom in both work and life.
Why Our Company?
We are well known in the crypto space and we're about to launch a super exciting new project which will impact hundreds of thousands of people. If you're reading this, you could be spearheading that effort!
What happens after I apply? 🤔
1. We will review your application and reach out to you to set up a quick call with one of our team members if we feel like you may be a good fit.
2. Remote interview:
• Find out more about your technical skills with our Head of Product
• Brainstorm on a product challenge
• Meet our team mates
How to apply:
email: [email protected]
We are a cybersecurity company that protects some of the biggest companies in the blockchain industry. We're passionate about keeping people safe and secure online.
We've been fully remote since day one (before COVID made it cool) and work with a lot of autonomy across the company.