We are looking for a Middle+/Senior Frontend Developer for our team to develop an Invoice Maker web application. Our application helps people to generate invoices, thus we save their time and take care of their nerve cells.
We have a lot of projects to implement, so in the future it will be possible to deal with more than just this application. In addition, it is possible to make independent decisions regarding the architecture and stack for new products.
We do not have external customers, so we ourselves decide which project we will work on. Join us and let's solve this together :)
Professional knowledge and skills:
● Strong knowledge of React and Redux / Redux-Saga.
● Experience in using Websocket and Styled-components.
● Basic knowledge of Typescript.
● Experience in choosing an architecture.
● Experience working on a product from scratch.
● Scrupulousness in relation to bug reports from the QA department (found bugs, their number, etc. should not cause denial / dissatisfaction and many other emotions).
● Systems thinking - the ability to take into account the mutual influence of all components of the system.
● Willingness to make independent decisions.
● Ability to clearly and competently convey their thoughts to the interlocutor.
Will be a plus:
● Experience with Typescript.
● Development and support of a web-application in React.
What we offer to an employee in this position:
● Salary based on the results of the interview.
● Convenient schedule for larks, owls and undecided: from 8 (12) to 17 (21).
● Office in the city center (Odessa, Kiev) or the ability to work remotely.
● Paid vacation (24 calendar days), sick leave.
● Opportunity for training and development: the experience and assistance of our employees, assistance in professional adaptation and training of the supervisor throughout the trial period.
● Career growth within the company, which you can influence yourself.
● Closed forum, our own Wikipedia and our own library.
● Participation in conferences and seminars organized by our company.
● Gamification system and internal store, where you can choose whatever you want (from socks to iPhone).
● Corporate events and entertainment, both at the level of the entire company, or locally.
● Training and participation in mini-football, basketball, table tennis tournaments at the expense of the company.
● Support by the company of numerous social projects.
● Work in a local product that is known all over the world.
How to apply:
email: [email protected]