We’re a bootstrapped startup and with our technical founding team we’ve reached product-market fit using our industry-leading video capture and insights platform. We’re now looking to grow the team by adding a front-end developer to help completely rewrite our platform piece-by-piece to lay the foundation for adding powerful new features and scaling up globally.
We’re pushing the boundaries of video capture in the browser, and we’re experimenting with augmented reality video filters to help make panelists feel comfortable recording videos for us. We’re looking to develop unique visualizations and infographics of our data for clients, and new interfaces to tell stories using video. As a “full stack startup”, we’re also looking to create streamlined consumer-grade tools for our team to deliver real-time results to our clients.
If that sounds interesting to you, come and help us reinvent the market research industry and tell human stories from around the world!
● Work on a small, nimble team
● Collaborate with UX researchers, designers, and other engineers through sprints to implement features
● Write maintainable, test-driven front-end code
● Build web-based products for desktop and mobile
● Own features from concept to release
Helpful but not required experience:
● Strong React skills
● Strong GraphQL skills
● Experience with video processing/transcoding
● React Hooks
● Asynchronous workers
● Natural language processing
● AI - both consuming AI APIs and training our own model
● Augmented reality video
● An eye for aesthetics and “wow” factor
● Accessibility best practices
● Agile workflow
● Remote-first team
● Monthly remote work stipend
● Competitive compensation
● Long-term contract and full-time employment available