We are looking for a Functional Developer that can work with us to developer and deploy ambitious blockchain projects in one of the top five blockchains in the space (Cardano). You will join a team of experts in Blockchain with experience in public and private blockchains technologies.
You will required to extend / learn Haskell and about the Cardano protocol, write documentacion and examples, learn about smart contract and EUTXO design patterns among other tasks.
● Work closely with the Head of Research at Emurgo
● Learn about Plutus, Haskell, EUTXO Design Patterns
● Develop, Deploy and Test Smart Contracts, Tools and Libraries
● Participate in product meetings
● Able to meet deadlines
● Has considerable experience writing in at least one functional language
(Haskell, Scala, F#, ...)
● Is able to read and understand Haskell even if practical experience is limited.
● Excellent verbal written communication skills (English).
● Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field is a bonus.
● Experience dealing with documentation-lacking bleeding-edge code/reading source to understand expected usage is a bonus.
● Experience in Rust, WASM, and JS is a bonus.
● Experience with Blockchain is a bonus.
● Experience dealing with DSLs is a bonus.
Join a team using functional programming to build the future of Blockchain in Cardano.
We are a global blockchain technology company providing solutions for developers, startups, enterprises, and governments. EMURGO develops enterprise-grade applications, builds developer tools, invests in startups, and provides blockchain education. EMURGO has offices and manages projects in Singapore, Japan, the USA, India, and Indonesia.
We are also one of the founding entities behind Cardano blockchain, a globally recognized top ten blockchain platform.