- TypeFreelancer / contractor
- Budget$15-25 / hour
About the role
We are looking for an experienced web developer!
At Huss Group we work with startups and young businesses in Europa and Africa. In addition, we have clients, who need our help as well. You will, become a part of our marketing team. You will develop the front-end and back-end of our webpages.
You are welcome to work from home and “meet” our team via WhatsApp and Zoom.
You have worked with web development before. You have done front- and backend development in previous work.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content
- Work with cross-functionally to enhance overall user experience of our platforms
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP, NodeJS, Python, Ruby)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize word
- Computer Science
- Frontend Development
- Java Script
- Web Development
- It is not necessary that you speak German, English is fine.
This is a contract role which requires 20 hours per week with an opportunity to further extend to full-time.
About the company
Huss Group has three focus areas – Lasergame, Investment and Advisory.
It is of the utmost importance to Stefan and Benjamin, the founders, to pass on the experience they gained from establishing Lasergame to the start-ups they work with. In their work with entrepreneurs, they provide so much more than funding alone. They believe that securing the optimal team with the right skills is the key to establishing a successful company, and that capital comes second. In addition to investment, they work as mentors for young start-ups.