You should empathize with technical users to help define the future of performance management. As part of a small team at our fast growing startup, the role requires involvement in all steps of the design process.
You will collaborate closely with product management and engineering, from problem discovery through implementation. And as one of the early members of the design team (3), there is the opportunity to define and establish the design practice and workflow.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- technical background in software development/ops, or experience in solving problems for developers/ops
- user-centered, problem driven design with all disciplines
- develops and maintains understanding of customers, stakeholders, users, their pain points, and workflows
- builds wireframes, mockups, prototypes to communicate, develop, and challenge ideas
-produces user interfaces and visual assets for implementation
- understands and continuously influences product analytics from product capability
- works lightweight user testing and short iterations into day-to-day
- incorporates business constraints into design decisions and continually pushes to overcome these constraints
- fluent in written and spoken English
All candidates with permanent residency in Germany, UK, Austria, France, Netherlands, Serbia or Spain will be considered.
This is a 95% remote role with occasional meetings.
While submitting, please indicate that you are applying from Make it in Ukraine.
Instana is a fast growing and well funded (>50m) German/ US startup with more than 200 employees. As the leading provider of Application Performance Management solutions for containerized microservice applications, Instana applies automation and artificial intelligence to deliver the visibility needed to effectively manage the performance of today’s dynamic applications across the DevOps lifecycle.