We’re looking for an experienced tech-savvy Content Manager/Writer to cover IP data related topics including customer case studies, blog posts, social media short posts and anything else having to do with the IP address data. You'll help craft the copy for our website and emails, and also come up with creative ideas for interesting and informative content for our blog.
IPinfo is a service that gets over 12 billion API requests per month, and has many high profile customers. We have an awesome 100% remote international team!
This isn't a 1 shot request, we’re looking for a long term ongoing partnership – starting with a part time position, and the option to expand it to a fulltime role over time.
– Native English speaker, but you can be based anywhere
– Extensive writing experience, familiarity with Tech/IT related topics
– Lots of creative ideas on content for our blog that our readers and potential customers would find interesting
– Work fast and efficiently - get a lot a lot done, quickly
– SEO-friendly writing
– PR experience / tech network
– Experience with interviewing customers and collating information for them
Please indicate in your cover letter that you are applying from Make it in Ukraine.
IPinfo is an IP address information API and data provider. Our industry leading IP geolocation API handles over 20 billion API requests a month. We're bootstrapped, profitable, and growing. We have a small fully distributed team spread across the globe, and we're looking to add exceptional people to our team - if you think that’s you, let us know!