What we offer:
- Strong Python knowledge and excellent coding culture (standards, unit test, docs, etc) are required. Alternatively very strong experience with languages like Go, C + some experience with Python).
- Remote work self-discipline. A lot of our processes are built on trust- we don't like and don't have time to micro-manage
- Excellent communication skills - clear, constructive, and respectful dialog with other team members, community
- Ability to write technical docs, blogs. Team is responsible to keep basic docs up to date
- DVC core team is 4 engineers, you will one of the earliest employees and we expect you to drive major parts of the product
Join our well-funded remote-first DVC team if you love building open source, developer tools, and CLI. If you want to see how your code is used by thousands of developers every day! If you don't mind Python.
We are the company behind very popular open-source tools for ML workflow- DVC and CML. We're a well-funded, remote-first team on a missing to solve the complexity of managing datasets, ML infrastructure, ML models lifecycle management.