We are looking for Middle .NET Developer developer to join our team that works on Jabil’s patented IoT platform, which provides end-to-end real-time actionable data about its supply chain processes and is a key enabler of the connected ecosystem. It uses sensor data, machine-to-machine (M2M), machine-to-application (M2A), and application-to-machine (A2M) communications, supports a wide array of protocols, and enables analytics and intelligence to harness the hidden value of our manufacturing processes.
• Implement new features and support existing functionality
• Write clean, high-quality, and maintainable code
• Take part in architecture design for new software components and implement them into the application
• Offer approaches to solve various technical challenges
• Integrate third-party services into the application
• Debug application and suggest improvements
• Devise sample input data to test the accuracy of program
• Observe or runs a test of the program using sample or actual data, assist in user acceptance training
• Participate in the roll out and on time delivery of developed applications
• Maintain a working knowledge of advancing technologies
• Identify applicable solutions and implement them with existing networks when appropriate
• English Intermediate + level
See more details: https://jobs.dou.ua/companies/jabil/vacancies/195773/
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.