1500$ / month
About the role
The Mission 👩💻👨💻
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Help define the goals and vision for the company while developing and delivering a roadmap of impactful features and helping the team develop and measure KPIs for success.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- previous Product Management experience and a proven track record of being able to manage all aspects of a succesful product through out its lifecycle.
- You inspire others: You can explain the customer problems clearly and include others in the team to discuss solutions. You have an ability to work with a team to develop an inspiring product vision of how you see our product developing.
- You have vision: You're swift at effectively communicating the customer's needs and pain points and distilling those into an actionable product roadmap. You inspire and motivate your product engineering team and work effectively as a cross-functional unit.
- You strive to be the best: Self-driven and make things happen, show a strong desire to succeed, always looking for opportunities, determined in pursuit of your own and your customers' goals.
- You have a proven ability to develop product marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to key stakeholders
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and relentlessness in the face of challenges
- A data driven approach and rigor to everything you do, and excellent ability to assess the long term impact of your strategy and rally the entire team behind you on the mission to add value for our customers.
- You have deep technical know-how, can differentiate a true MVP from an underripe product idea and understand which hypotheses are worth testing and why
Tools You will Use 🔨
Nice To Haves 🍰
- Experience working on a cross-functional remote team across different time zones and asynchronous schedules
About the company
Make it in Ukraine helps companies find and hire the best technical and creative talent from Ukraine. We are currently working with Fortune 500 staffing companies, tech startups, and B2B SaaS SMBs to streamline their recruitment processes.
Make it in Ukraine is headquartered in Kyiv, Ukraine with a distributed team of 16 people in France, Israel, Spain, Russia and the United States.
Why It is Great To Work Here 😍• Unlimited Paid Time Off
• Gym Membership
• Coworking Pass to WeWork in your city
• We will Pay For Your Lunch When You Work From Cafes
• Paid Parental Leave
• Brand New MacBook Pro
• Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Matching 401K
Why Make it in Ukraine?We are a small tight-knit team but we are growing fast and looking. We started just under a year ago, with the aim to take Ukrainian creative agencies abroad. Now, we are working on branding Ukraine as the #1 Knowledge-economy in the world. Our goal is to make Ukraine the go-to destination for specialist technical and creative services that can be done remotely.
What happens after I apply? 🤔1. We will review your application and reach out to you to set up a quick call with one of our team members if we feel like you may be a good fit.
2. Remote interview:
• Find out more about your technical skills with our Head of Product
• Brainstorm on a product challenge
• Meet our team mates
Equal employment opportunityMake it in Ukraine is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Never miss a job
Subscribe to our Telegram Channel to get international jobs and leads daily