We're looking for a Marketing Manager who is obsessed with building and scaling communities. Someone who is not only excellent at launching marketing campaigns, but also deeply understands social media marketing. Since we're a small team, you'll wear many hats. You'll work directly with the CEO and lead a team of 5 community managers. We’re less interested in the length of your resume than your passion and willingness to build and grow web3 communities.
Ideally you have experience in the following; NFT launch campaigns, NFT/gaming influencer marketing, managing/growing web3 communities, copywriting.
● Develop a marketing strategy
● Scale, engage and manage our Discord/Telegram communities
● Launch, manage and host marketing campaigns (AMAs, polls, live streams, giveaways,
● Build, grow and manage our social media presence (Twitter, TikTok, Reddit, YouTube)
● Ensure everything gets communicated the right way for social media, blog posts,
● Manage our influencer marketing campaign by identifying and reaching out to Twitter,
YouTube, TikTok influencers
● Patiently answer endless questions from community members and managers
● Track, test, and iterate on our growth efforts using analytic dashboards
● 5+ year marketing experience
● 1+ year experience of managing communities on social media
● Fluent or native in English
● Existing or future Twitter/YouTube influencer
● A talented communicator with excellent copywriting skills
● Deep understanding of NFT, web3, crypto twitter culture
● Experience working in fast paced environment
The mobile gaming industry has long been dominated by centralized tech intermediaries who suck every penny out of game developers and players. We are building a community owned, decentralized blockchain platform for mobile games that will become the web3 App Store.