Previous work experience in trading company is very beneficial.
We need someone who knows how to trade, trades himself and understands the terminology. It can be also someone who has previously worked in support and is familiar with all the issues about trading from the customer point of view.
Job details and about the person we are looking for:
- For remote work and permanent employment (Zoom calls, Slack)
- Work only with our project (you can't combine)
- Ability to work in a team. Be both a leader and be able to follow the leader
- Confident English (Upper-intermediate)
- Since the project is directly related to trading, it will be a plus if you have either interest in this or some experience
- 3+ years of experience in testing (manual and/or automated);
- Maintaining test documentation. Understanding the timing and stages of testing.
- Testing the project by the black box method (simulating the actions of an unprepared user)
- Understanding software development methodology. Ability to identify the simplest mistakes. You should be able to look into the browser console and understand if the problem on the FrontEnd side or Backend side, and give the developers the best possible understanding of the problem.
- Development of technical documentation, product description.
- Analysis of SQL logs at the "make a simple query to the database, read data from the table and draw a conclusion about the problem" level.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Confidence with tools for HTTP requests (Postman, curl) + experience with API
- Knowledge and experience with test management systems, Selenium
How to apply:
email: [email protected]