There is no limit to your potential growth in this role.
Start with this initial brief:
- Take ownership of our React codebase and contributed significantly to its evolution
- Collaborate closely with our external Unity Game Dev team to ensure an efficient integration with our multiplayer gaming platform
- Initiate, design, and build an API for player data management
- Work closely with our crypto services team, ensuring secure and speedy transactions for our players
- Identify technical issues before they happen, and contribute to the creation of technical briefs
- Contribute to our culture of technical excellence
- Provide concise and valuable insights to our leadership team
- Push and retain the quality of the game to the highest standards while staying lean and agile
- Create innovative solutions to the most significant challenges, including tools and services
- Approach the development of products and features with the users' needs first and with MixMob's unique user experience
- Help with MixMob’s CI/CD pipelines when required
- Have the personality to fully embrace the MixMob ecosystem, technical, creative, and culturally
- Play an active role in attracting, interviewing, and recruiting engineers
- Provide technical leadership in software development, including code reviews, automated testing, and scheduling
- Review technical designs, and ensure they will be scalable and robust. Maintain a high-quality bar for code, unit tests, and technical architecture.
MixMob is a crypto gaming experience powered by Solana, built with play-to-earn and a creator economy at the heart of its game loop. Our core mission is to empower a truly player-owned gaming platform that rewards creativity and style as much as skill and reflex. We believe that merging play-to-earn with user-generated content is the future of gaming and culture.