Thing You'll Do
- Work closely with our founders to set a product strategy that aligns with our company goals.
- Collaborate across the business to deliver this strategy and allow the company to achieve these goals.
- Work hand-in-hand with our engineering team to build a SaaS tech platform from the ground up.
- Develop a deep understanding of our various stakeholders - from our clients and their remote workers to our service providers and internal support teams - to build products that give each of them exactly what they want.
- Use data to drive decision making as product usage grows.
- Be a key member of our product team as we scale, either as a senior individual contributor or by building and leading the team.
- You’ve successfully built a SaaS platform that delivers significant levels of automation.
- You’ve taken a product from MVP to handling its first customers and then scaling beyond that.
- You have a technical background or at least some experience with modern software development methodologies.
- You have a history of introducing innovative ideas to quickly solve problems and push development efforts forward.
- You have a very high clock speed and are able to understand the complexities of our business in order to design elegant, simple solutions to the problems we face.
Finally, you must be a self-driven problem solver, with the ability to work towards achieving overarching commercial goals with minimal direction. We're looking for a doer (not a talker) and, above all else, we need a team player who wants to be part of a fast growing startup.
- Working with an innovative and rapidly growing startup team
- Work from anywhere in the world
- 25 days holiday allowance per year
- Equity share options
Please indicate that you are applying from Make it in Ukraine.