Senior Product Designer
- TypeFull-time candidate
About the role
Pitch, a new company from the makers of Wunderlist, is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team. We're building a cross-platform presentation tool that's going to change the way people around the world build presentations and share their ideas. We're a small and diverse team of designers who care deeply about details and truly enjoy working together. If this sounds like the place for you, read on.
What we're looking for
- A solid track record of designing beautiful software for desktop and/or mobile
- Excellent self-starter who can deeply collaborate with others
- An impressive portfolio showcasing a clear understanding of typography, simplicity, interactions and visual design.
- UX expertise specifically in the implementation of user testing and research throughout the design process.
- Any additional skills in illustration, video/audio editing, front-end development, photography, or icon design are a plus!
Who you are
- You are an excellent self-starter who enjoys deeply collaborating with others
- You are passionate about listening and learning from users
- You have experience in prototyping and are a pro in communicating your ideas and concepts
- You are motivated by feedback. You love the opportunity to improve in your role, the way you work and in how you work together as a team
We're a small team of designers with a big vision. We love to work together and seek to build an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to join us in building the presentation software of the future.
Curious? Then send us over the work you’re most proud of. We'd like to see up to three examples of final UI for products you've worked on, and some of the process that helped you get there.
We are a team with a range of complementary skills. We look forward to hearing from you and what you can bring to our team.
Please indicate in your cover letter that you are applying from Make it in Ukraine.
About the company
Built for collaboration and created with modern teams in mind, Pitch is changing how presentations are crafted and knowledge is shared. With a focus on real-time communication, smart workflows, and customizable templates, Pitch makes it easy for teams to work together to develop beautiful presentations. That’s why brands like Slack, Framer, and MetaLab love using Pitch. Founded by the team that created Wunderlist, Pitch has raised $50 million in funding to date.