Pollenary are looking for a talented and ambitious Senior Performance Marketing Executive to join our team. You’ll be responsible for over £2M in annual media spend for some really exciting clients, with a focus on Facebook and Instragram ads.
The role is remote (UK hours).
We have a unique approach to growing our client accounts, working in sprints and measuring profit as the primary metric. We're highly organised and laser focussed on delivering results for our clients. This is a prime opportunity to build a career at a young, fast-growing agency with great clients. You'll have wide-ranging responsibilities and a chance to shape the direction of the business.
A typical week for you will include:
- Campaign execution, monitoring and analysis in Facebook Ads and Google Ads
- Daily standup video calls in Scrum format
- Client update decks and video calls
- Research and sprint planning
As this is a senior role, we are only considering applicants who have a proven track record of delivering high-performance ad campaigns at scale.
- At least 3 years experience managing ad accounts in excess of £10k per month in media spend
- Strong analytical skills and highly proficient with spreadsheets
- Great communication skills and professional fluency in written and spoken English
Bonus points for
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Facebook analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio or attribution modeling
- Experience with data analysis, design, video editing or programming
- Experience managing a content calendar and growing social media profiles
- Previous experience working remotely
- Fast learner with strong problem-solving skills and an eye for detail
- Passion for digital marketing and up to date with industry best practices
- Exceptional time management skills
While submitting, please indicate that you are applying from Make it in Ukraine.