James Berdigans, CEO of Printify: “Our mission is to build an ever-evolving platform that lets anyone start an eCommerce business with as little investment and risk as possible. Our vision is to transform eCommerce from mass manufacturing to on-demand production, eliminating excess stock and reducing environmental waste.
”With no leftover stock and minimal risk, Printify has already helped more than 1 million merchants and creators grow their e-commerce business and sell custom design products without upfront investment. We ensure high quality at low cost."
On September 9th 2021, Printify announced that it has secured $50M in Series A funding led by Index Ventures, with participation from H&M Group, Virgin Group, founders of leading technology companies Wise, Vinted, Squarespace, RedHat, and entertainment industry investors such as Will Smith’s Dreamers VC. Printify will use this investment to further expand its marketplace and to hire the best talents available around the world.
On our Design team, we create and improve the user experience by solving ugly problems with elegant solutions. Design is a process - a way of thinking, not just an output. We use a special toolbox of methods to achieve magical results.
Printify is seeking a creative and dedicated Motion Graphic Designer to produce digital media for marketing purposes. You will collaborate with other video producers/creators as well as with our marketing department to create effective and eye-catching motion graphics for ads, youtube videos, and web animations.
● Collaborate with internal teams to conceptualise and produce creative, thoughtful, compassionate, effective, and brand-consistent motion graphic content
● Work and participate in a variety of motion design projects - Ads, Youtube videos, Website and Illustration animations, and more
● Create, build, and maintain the Printify animation system
● Develop the animation system and expand it across use cases and media
● Design and animate dynamic/high-quality motion graphic packages for use in video - such as overlays, transitions, etc. All the time making our content more engaging
● Create storyboards for animated videos and think of the best ways to deliver the value of messages from scripts and ideas
● Work closely with video producers/creators and designers to be involved in the production of high-quality content
What you need
● 3+ years of motion graphic experience.
● Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe After Effects and Adobe Illustrator - the ability to work in Adobe Premiere and Davinci Resolve is a plus
● Successful track record of motion graphic content for performance marketing ads on digital media channels.
● Proficiency in design, understanding composition, color, and typography
● Illustration skills are a plus
● Proficiency with motion graphic dynamic templates and how to create .mogrt files
● Understanding of expressions in Adobe After effects
● Capacity to handle high-quality footage from video producers and editors
● Effective time management and organizational skills
● English great communication skills and a collaborative team player in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment
What we offer
● Being part of a friendly, inclusive and global team
● Career development opportunities and access to mentorship, internal meetups, and hackathons both on-site and online
● A personalised learning budget for professional development and unlimited access to our book library
● Support for your well-being - we cover health insurance or issue an insurance budget depending on your contract. You can work out at our in-house gym or receive a gym membership allowance if you’re working from abroad
● Stock options so you own a part of Printify
● Start your workday anywhere between 7 AM and 11 AM. As long as the job is done and you’re happy and healthy, you can adapt your workflow to fit both meetings and friends
● Remote work is possible and encouraged within EMEA timezone
● Work from anywhere - our Printify House in Riga, Tallinn or your remote home office
● International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
● Work-from-anywhere friendly events for Printifyers to relax, get together and have fun!
Joining Printify means joining an international company with an amazing team that has grown to over 600 people. At Printify, people from over 20 nationalities and with many different backgrounds are working together in our Riga office and around the world.
We play to win together, and we always strive for excellence. We want to achieve great things and make a meaningful change in our customers’ lives. Our customers are our most important asset and our compass in showing us the direction to go. We value a strong learning culture and are united by a growth mindset.
Printify is the technology platform that makes it possible for anyone anywhere to sell customized merchandise without the hassle and risks of having to hold inventory, negotiate contracts, or fulfill orders around the world. Because Printify works on an on-demand basis, sellers are not charged until an order is made, meaning anyone can become an overnight entrepreneur and start selling with minimal risk. So far, more than 3 million people have signed up to build businesses by putting their designs on the 700+ customizable, high-quality products in the Printify catalog. This has generated tens of millions of orders that are fulfilled by the 75+ world-leading print houses in Printify’s trusted global network. With offices in Riga and Tallinn, and a team of over 650 people spread around the globe, Printify is a customer-obsessed company helping to create new revenue streams for millions of people.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to build their own businesses, independently.
We created Printify to break down the needlessly complex print and merch industry so that creative minds, time-strapped entrepreneurs and everyone in between can do what they do best: create great products, drive sales, and run their own business.
Our print-on-demand platform has been on a steep growth curve, more than doubling our employee count during 2020 due to high demand. Financial Times ranked Printify as the 15th fastest-growing technology company in the USA in 2020. Printify is headquartered in Riga with 600 employees and counting, backed by leading angel investors from Silicon Valley and Europe.