QuizBreaker is an online icebreaker quiz game that helps keep remote teams connected and engaged every week.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our team. We want to find someone passionate about customer service, who thrives on building relationships with customers and who is excited about joining a small company with lots of action and responsibility.
We want you to become a QuizBreaker product expert and a savvy customer success leader who can help existing customers expand their accounts. You’ll be a trusted advisor for our customers, working through questions in our support channels, recommending how to improve customer's accounts, and producing high-quality help content (videos and articles).
This is a part-time contract role, with the goal of it becoming full time within 2 to 3 months if KPI's are hit. QuizBreaker is a remote bootstrapped company. We are looking for someone to cover the US afternoon for 4 hours every day Mon - Fri.
Role: Contract, part-time (20hrs/week)
Location: Remote - but ideally North America as that's where 80% of our customers are!
Pay: $21/hour USD - ($1680/month).
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Work through our support queue, quickly and efficiently providing expert replies to questions from QuizBreaker customers
- Actively do business development/sales to expand user seats within existing companies using QuizBreaker.
- Update and grow our help and how-to guides
- Recording how-to videos that help customers become QuizBreaker experts
- Work with our team to make sure customer feedback plays a key role in our product roadmap
- Improve anything. Your job description doesn’t end with these bullet points.
- You love to help and are energised by solving problems for others.
- You’re an excellent writer and clear verbal communicator. You easily dismantle complex concepts. You’re fluent in English with an engaging, clear, and conversational tone.
- You’re a go-getter. You thrive on finding problems and can’t rest until you solve them. You welcome an environment where you can learn and work independently. You make sure you get the job done.
- You’re not comfortable with the status quo. You’re not in this for a quick dollar; you want to join a team who wants to make a dent on the internet.
We need you to:
- Be a native English speaker with clear written and verbal communication
- Have 2+ years experience in a customer support role (previous experience in SaaS is beneficial)
- Enterprise sales experience would be highly favourable
- Tools you'll be using on the job: HelpScout, Notion, Stripe, Slack, etc.
- If after 3 months KPI's are hit we will want to make you a full-time offer. This will then include a full range of benefits including annual work retreats, coworking space membership if desired, health insurance stipend, paid annual leave and more.
How to apply:
You’ve got this far! We really want to hear from you.
We are accepting applications on a rolling basis until we find the right person.
Please indicate that you are applying from Make it in Ukraine.