- +3 years with React native;
- Confident knowledge of, its patterns, understanding of Redux or Apollo architectural principles;
- Understanding of blockchain, signing and publishing transactions, working with crypto-keys, etc.;
- Understanding of REST architecture;
- Accuracy and care in writing code;
- Ability to work with git and the console;
- It is desirable that the code-review, git-flow and bug-tracker are not new to you too;
- Ability and willingness to understand unfamiliar technology.
We provide the analysis of crypto wallets and transactions via AML databases in a form of Certificates based on the Verifiable Credentials standard - a machine-readable by-default presentation of the data.
We have a lot of innovations planned for this year, starting from transition to Web 3.0 and finishing with anti-money laundering mechanisms.
What do we have at the moment?
- More than 20 thousand users
- Unique proprietary verification system
- Many proprietary developments and unique features
- Integrated AML modules
- Organic downloads increase by 20% every month
- Users from over 30 different countries
- A strong team of industry specialists