- TypeFull-time candidate
About the job
As a Solutions Engineer on our Growth team, you'll work closely with our sales and partner teams to help merchants successfully launch onto the ReCharge platform. You will be looked at as a product expert and the goto technical resource within the Growth team. While you could find yourself involved in many different projects, your main responsibilities will include consulting on best implementation practices, creating technical how-tos and demo Shopify stores, planning and executing enterprise client migrations, and providing partner support via email/slack.
What You’ll Do
- Use a customer-focused, value oriented consultative approach to educate merchants/partners on proper store set-up and what products will best meet their business needs
- Create demo Shopify stores and documentation on sought after features to be used as partner enablement content
- Lead the planning and implementation of enterprise client migrations on to the ReCharge platform.
- Provide partner and merchant support via email/slack
- Perform business, product, and technical demonstrations to agencies and prospective clients as needed
- Conduct internal meetings to scope complex builds for merchant builds
- Provide metrics, KPIs, and dashboards to management on the state of the department
- Collaborate with our marketing team to build appropriate content for the tiers and types of partners we work with.
- Be a technical leader that drives project processes and technical projects to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Maintain and grow relationships with merchants, agencies and tech partners
- Maintain continuous training on the ReCharge platform and new features
- Participate in industry trade shows, conferences, and third party sponsorships for ReCharge.
About the company
We're a team of passionate builders and problem solvers who strive to help grow the world economy and create prosperity for all. Our goal is to help grow the world economy and create prosperity for all.
The ReCharge team maintains a work-life balance approach. It’s not our goal to dash through the sprints, but rather to focus on building the future. We understand that hobbies exist and encourage our employees to pursue them. You’ll find out quickly that our team surfs, hikes, cycles, reads (hardcovers!), and festival hops - all while exceeding performance expectations at work.
Above all, we realize if you empower people to pursue their passions, they will help change the world.