We are looking for a Manual Mobile QA Engineer with a background in mobile application testing to ensure that our app works smoothly.
What you should have
• 3+ years of general experience in testing applications;
• 1+ year of experience in mobile testing;
• Understanding how to use Postman, Charles, or similar tools;
• Good understanding of UX/UI principles;
• Product Mindset: feeling physical pain when a user encounters a bug in production;
• Attention to details: noticing design bugs and things that don’t match the layout;
• Persistence: brings bugs to the „fixed” state, rather than just tracking them in Jira or whatsoever.
What will you do
• Manual testing of mobile applications (iOS / Android);
• API testing;
• Writing test cases and QA documentation;
• Working with Postman;
• Performing A/B testing;
• Working with TestFlight, Crashlytics;
• Working with analytics (Firebase, Amplitude, etc).
What you get
• Startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
• Work on the next big thing, a world-known content personalization app. It’s like you live in a Silicon Valley episode, but in Kyiv.
• We promise to challenge you to create and be creative. All the time.
• You’ll join the team of smart, driven, active folks who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.
Apply now! This is The Job you were looking for.
Reface is the #1 face-swap app in the world. It won Вest of 2020 (Google Play), ranked #1 on the US App Store, hit Top Charts in 100+ countries, and now backed by Andreessen Horowitz venture fund.
Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and probably a bunch of your friends tried Reface.
We have a team of 100+ driven folks on board (Kyiv office), including some of the top AI/ML minds