• Performance optimization from rendering point of view of Game Engines (like Unreal Engine) and particular game titles.
• Proficient in C++;
• Solid understanding of Vulkan or OpenGL ES;
• Solid understanding of 3D Graphics and GPU programmable pipeline architecture.
Highly Preferable Skills:
• Experience with Vulkan graphics API;
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4.x source code modification (rendering subsystem);
• Experience of CPU/GPU profiling and debugging tools;
• Shader code optimizations experience.
Samsung Research and Development Institute Ukraine (SRUKR) is one of the units of R&D infrastructure of Samsung Electronics. Our local directions cover R&D activities in such areas as computer vision, next generations of human-computer interfaces based on 3D graphics and recognition technologies; applications for creating and consuming new types of multi-media content; device-2-device and device-2-cloud convergence; information security; artificial intelligence; natural language processing (NLP); human computer interaction (HCI); information retrieval; computational intelligence.