Scaled is looking for its first Recruiting Operations Manager. The Recruiting Operations Manager will work on a daily basis with clients and the internal team to build systems and processes that allow our clients to hire a wide variety of roles, principally non-engineering roles at high growth tech startups.
We are looking for a remote candidate based anywhere, likely in Latin America, Europe, or Africa.
This is a role that would be ideal for someone looking to build scalable systems and processes at an early stage, high growth startup focused on dramatically improving the recruiting process for organizations of all types and sizes across the globe.
The Recruiting Operations Manager will:
- Be heavily involved in each stage of the hiring process alongside the Senior Recruiter for a role, including scheduling meetings with clients and doing whatever is necessary to move forward our process to identify and reach out to high-potential candidates.
- The Recruiting Operations Manager must schedule meetings, build systems that draft and send outbound emails to potential candidates, and track the status of all these outbound emails.
- The Recruiting Operations Manager will also build and own the internal processes necessary to ensure each role moves forward consistently and with high quality.
- You will work closely with our internal Sourcers and the Senior Recruiter who source candidates for clients. You will also be responsible for scheduling candidates for phone screens with the clients we work with.
- You will drive the roadmap for building our product and technology. You will work with software engineers and designers to build our delightful technology.
- You will own and manage our website.
- Our goal is to build scalable systems and processes with humans and technology. You will constantly work to suggest improvements to our systems and processes and write training manuals on our proprietary systems and processes for Sourcers, Recruiting Coordinators, the Senior Recruiter, and other Recruiting Operations Managers.
- You will be part of an early stage growth team. Ideally you will have a “builders” mindset in which you will be highly focused on delivering excellent service to our clients while also always being focused on ways to improve and scale our systems and processes.
- Highly detail oriented. Delivering excellent service to our clients requires ensuring every field in our candidate trackers is always perfectly up to date, following up precisely with every to-do for a client, being extremely attentive to following and building our internal systems and processes, and producing excellent work.
- Excellent multi-tasker. You will work with multiple clients simultaneously and will be driving multiple internal projects simultaneously. You need to have a clear system to manage tasks and projects for yourself and never drop a ball.
- Clear communicator. You need to be able to write clearly and speak in a structured way.
- Team collaborator. You will be working closely with a small team of other executors and need to coach and collaborate with them effectively.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love building new things and not be afraid of -- indeed, will thrive in -- the “messy middle” early stages of building in a startup.
- Excel at putting structure on processes and helping build systems to scale.
- Be optimistic, enthusiastic, positive, fun to work with.
- Have an effective system to manage their to-dos that ensures they never drop the ball.
Email your resume and a brief statement of interest to [email protected] to apply.