● Meet with customers regularly to define requirements and provide ongoing status reports.
● Partner with product and engineering teams to translate the requirements into actionable stock and to understand overall business priorities.
● Contribute directly to our codebase, either in the form of individual work or as a member of a team forwarding large projects.
Required Qualifications / Attributes
● 3-6 years experience working as an full-stack developer, preferably with Python, Django and React
● Strong organizational / project management skills
● Ability to speak to multiple audiences, including executives, engineers, customers and operations personas
● Clear communication and technical writing abilities
● Intellectual curiosity
● Customer obsession
● Performance Indicators
A successful candidate will measure their own success by demonstrating the following in a measurable way:
● The backlog of customer requests is drained faster than it fills
● Customers understand at any point in time what the status of their requests are
We are the electronic medical records (EMR) and payments development platform for healthcare. We build modern, elegant front- and back-end tooling to enable new ways for developers and clinicians to collaborate to solve healthcare’s toughest challenges.