As our first remote senior Python engineer, you will be given the opportunity to own the end-to-end development of SaaS web applications, from the first line of code to production.
You will work directly with the founder of the company and occasionally interface with UI/UX designer, and iOS/Android engineers to execute on the development of new cross-platform applications. Our ideal candidate for this job must be a self-driven developer who loves solving problems and is quick to learn new technologies / APIs as needed, and can deliver results with minimal oversight.
- Write API-driven backend code for mobile/cross-platform applications
- Back-end development of web applications using Python Flask framework
- Deployment and release management using Docker
- 3-5 years of full-stack web development experience in Python (Flask)
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Experience implementing Stripe/Braintree payment gateways
- Experience implementing complete websites using Jinja2 template and blueprints
- Basic knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases (experience working with Cloud Firestore is a plus)
- Knowledge / experience developing Chrome Extensions is a big plus
- Compensation: competitive monthly salary + year-end performance bonus
- Annual skill development / learning reimbursement for up to $250
- Company covers your coffee cost while working
- 10 paid vacation days per year + national / religious holidays in local region
- Opportunity to be promoted to leadership positions within 12-18 months with the company
Enrich people's lives with carefully crafted mobile apps that secures privacy, enhances productivity and makes life more convenient.
Our impact on the worldwide user base is reflected in more than 100,000 positive user reviews and rapidly growing business. Our apps are known for their simplistic design, clean and elegant user experience, and vastly superior functionality.