- 5+ years experience with systems software
- 3+ years experience with golang
- Proficient in Linux, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with backend stores: postgres, kafka, elk
- Experience with micro-service communication: gRPC, graphql
- Experience with cloud deployments: AWS, GCP
- Experience with dev tools: git, jira, slack
We are a GraphQL API Security platform. They addresses organizations' new security challenges emerging from the rapid adoption of GraphQL across industries. GraphQL is adopted by developers without fully understanding the new risk paradigms. This company mitigates these risks with role-based granular security controls, dynamic cost analysis, and AI-based AST anomaly detection to prevent abusive attacks and data leaks that today's API gateways cannot detect.
We are building a cutting-edge security platform using the latest cloud technology stack.
We want to build a high-caliber software team, where engineers are the essence and value of the company. Engineers that will be empowered to make a big difference and have a big influence on the whole product end to end.