Graphic and UI/UX Designer
The graphic designer role seeking a creative graphic designer with the talent to have strong conceptualisation skills as well as excellent execution skills to develop his/her design skills in an innovative environment. The graphic designer will be responsive to create artworks, 2D, 3D, video and interactive, infographics, event collateral, designing websites, designing products, designing UI and UX and also all assets for social media. The graphic designer must be talented, passionate and knowledgeable in all that he is doing, also, well-informed in everything design and fully engaged.
* Design sophisticated visuals, from concept to execution.
* Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale.
* Collaborate with cross-functional team members working within social media and our website to successfully implement work.
* Communicate complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways to a on-technical audience.
* Designing, developing and executing both large and small creative briefs to a high standard.
* Artwork of online digital assets for use on our website and social media.
* Coming up with original, creative ideas and taking them from scamp to delivery.
* Producing artwork for print.
* Knowledge of Design Thinking practices.
* Experience collaborating with colleagues who are overseas.
What we are looking for?
* Experience in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Sketch and Adobe XD
* Strong attention to detail.
* Able to independently drive multiple projects at a time, meet tight deadlines, and push projects further than expected.
* High visual standards and use of the appropriate templates.
* Experience working and negotiating with team members and clients.
* Collaboration skills.
* Strong communication and presentation skills.
* Motivation to address the underlying problem and question any assumptions.
* Understanding of user testing techniques and methodologies.
Who you are
You're a talented designer looking to join a cross-functional Agile team based in London. With experience in both UX and UI, you have a track record of designing intuitive user journeys and flawlessly applying design systems. You have a growth mindset and often take initiative to improve something that you see isn't working well for your team. You're enthusiastic about design and looking to advance in your career by taking on new and complex UX challenges. You constructively contribute to design critiques and enjoy working as a team to improve the outcomes. Last but not least, you're able to articulately present your designs and speak to the value of their ingenuity.
When considering your past experience, this is what we'll be looking for:
* A motivated and productive designer with a real passion for creative, user-centered outcomes.
* A portfolio of high quality UX and UI work shared as part of this application.
* Deep understanding of UX practices and methodologies.
* Strong visual design expertise.
* Experience leading the design direction of a product or website.
* Knowledge of Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator.
* Experience applying branding concepts and methodologies.
* Ability to design responsively & for mobile optimisation.
* Meticulous attention to detail.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
• Proven experience in Design
• A portfolio of work shared as part of this application