We create apps - in the field of image, sound and text used by millions of users all over the world.
As a Mobile Engineer, you will be part of the core group that will build our mobile capabilities from the ground up.
● Contribute to all phases of the product development: design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve.
● Write clean, maintainable and testable code.
● Identify and implement software engineering best practices.
● Swift (5 years)
● Java Android (5 years)
● Kotlin (2 years)
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
● Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
● Deep understanding of Android and iOS internals.
● Highly independent and autodidact.
● Experience working in a team of developers.
● Strong oral and written communication skills
● Experience writing unit tests and testable code.
● Experience leading a technical team or project.
● VOIP experience - plus
● Experience with build/CI/CD systems.